Certified Nurses Assistant
Are you a CNA looking for an employer who will recognize and appreciate your hard work? Are you looking for an employer who is willing to listen to your concerns and support you 100%? Are you a highly compassionate and dependable person? If you said yes, Always Care Kentucky is looking for you!
Always Care Kentucky is a non-medical, in-home care provider that maintains the highest quality standards in the industry. Our goal is to add value to the lives of our clients and those who love them. We are based out of Louisville and our services are available in all of Central Kentucky.
We value our employees the same way we value our clients!
We are looking for highly compassionate and dedicated CNAs to join our growing team. You must be ready to provide in-home care to our clients in a respectful and compassionate way and expect to be respected and valued in return.
Personal Care Attendant
We are seeking caregivers with at least 1 year of experience to join our team, serving Louisville! We are looking for compassionate and dependable caregivers to support our mission to enhance the quality of life of individuals that may require non-medical personal care within the comfort of their homes.
Caregivers Job Description
- Bathing Assistance
- Toileting Assistance
- Help with Activities of daily living
- Meal preparation (Cooking)
- Light housekeeping, linens changing, and laundry
- Shopping, errands, meal prep, companion care, and transportation
- Medication reminders
- Companion services such as letter writing and mail reading
- Appropriate reporting of changes in client status
- Current Kentucky Driver’s license
- Reliable Transportation
- Pass PCA Competency and Skills Test with 85% or higher
- Must pass Criminal Background Check, Pre-Employment Drug Test, and TB Test.
- Must comply with privacy and HIPAA laws.
- Must comply with the client’s rights.
- Must be in good physical health.